You are not 100% happy with your fitness level. You want to start an exercise program but are not sure of what to do. You don’t want to figure out what exercise you should do and going to the gym by yourself leads to missed workouts and lack of intensity.
We have the EXACT THING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
A 4-week beginner program that slowly introduces you to effective exercise, practical nutrition strategies, higher accountability, and instruction from knowledgeable fitness professionals.
This is a 4-week program that starts on Monday, March 25th and ends on Saturday, April 20th. The cost is $149.
- Monday 6am-6:45am
- Wednesday 6am-6:45am
- Saturday 8am-8:45am
- 3683 New Town Blvd, Saint Charles, MO.
- Showers are available
There are only 10 spots available for this Transformation Academy.
The program is $149 and includes
- 12x45min transformation classes
- 4x30min Swift classes
- Nutrition guidelines
- Online support and nutrition assignments through a closed FB group
The Transformation Academy is only open to non-members of TNT.
This is a great fit for you if you
- Have never exercised before or want to get back to exercising
- Want individual coaching attention and motivation from a small group of like-minded individuals
- Are looking to step up your workouts and nutrition for weight loss and better fitness
What happens if I can't make a class?
- You will see results from 2x classes per week. The more classes you do the better the results will be. All transformation academy participants are allowed to take 1x Swift class per week (30min class without barbells) to ensure that you get enough workouts completed. We have 18x swift classes each week so you’ll be able to stay on track when things get hectic.
Check out the Swift times here -> SWIFT BOOT CAMP
Will you have another Transformation Academy soon?
- We do not have another date set and we don’t do these classes often. If you are thinking about it act now!
I’m really out of shape can I do this?
- This program is designed for people who are not working out or have ever worked out. We will be able to slowly bring you back to better fitness.
What does a class look like?
- The class will be 45min long. first 10-15min will be a slow and gradual warm-up. The next 10-15min we will focus on 2-3 movements for the day this can be a lift with dumbbells, bodyweight, or conditioning such as the rower. From min 30-40 we will be doing a circuit of moderate intensity. The final 5min will be a cooldown and stretch.
Is this a CrossFit class?
- This is not a CrossFit class. We will be working on the fundamentals of bodyweight movements, some lighter dumbbell & medicine ball work, as well as conditioning work with bikes and rowers. There is no barbell lifting, no higher impact exercises, and no high-skill gymnastics movement
I’m still skeptical about this whole thing
- Please come visit the gym, take a look at the space, and talk to us. We’ll answer any question you have. If you think this will be too easy or hard we’ll be able to direct you to another class offering.
What kind of results can I expect?
- The more classes you take and the more you adhere to the nutrition guidelines the better your results will be. We’ve done many successful Transformation Academies and on average people will get fitter, stronger, lose weight as well as inches. 4 weeks is a fairly short time but you’ll surprise yourself on how much progress can be made.
The program is coached and designed by CrossFit TNT’s head coach Oscar Isacsson. Oscar has an undergraduate degree in Exercise Science and a Masters degree in Human Performance. He is one of few L3 certified coaches in the state with extensive experience in individual and group training. This is the 11th! Transformation Academy we’ve done and we specialize in getting your fitness journey started with appropriate intensity.
Follow this link to secure your spot -> Transformation Academy Registration
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636 - 328 3701