Thank you for your interest in joining the TNT Fitness staff. Please review an open position to learn more.
We are looking for a coach to lead CrossFit/Swift bootcamp group classes and train personal training clients.
A TNT Fitness coach leads group classes up to 20 people through a dynamic warm-up and workout. A coach must be able to adjust workouts to the desired intent with individuals of varying health conditions and skill levels. This job may require other duties as assigned.
Compensation ranges from $20/hr to $60/hr based on experience and what program is being offered (CF, Swift, personal training, specialty programs)
Full time coaches can become eligible for paid time off as well as tuition reimbursement for further education.
- CrossFit Level 1 certification or Certified Personal Trainer
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and training will be considered
- Experience with fitness group/class management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals of varying health conditions, age, and skill levels
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the community, clients, and staff
- Ability to take initiative
- Physically demanding (standing/walking/moving heavy objects)
- Ability to perform, teach, and demonstrate technical movements
- Punctual attendance is an essential function
- Must have availability for 5/6am classes
- Possible weekend classes with advanced notice
- Fixed schedule once hours are set
To apply for any of these position please email your resume to email@example.com